Here is an example of how to calculate your deposit payment to Splendor by the Sea
We require 50% of your total nights stay to hold your reservation.
- For example, 3 Nights at $575/night = $1725 + 9.5 % City Room & 1% State Tax = $181.13, total $1906.13.
- To hold your reservation, a payment must be received for $862.50. (50% of $1725)
- The remaining balance $1793.63 ($862.50 + $181.13 + $250 Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee + $500 Refundable Security Deposit) must be paid 30 days prior to your stay.
Bookings are based on 12 people.
Number of Cars
The City has a restriction on the number of cars at the vacation rental homes in the city limits. Ours is 3 (2 in garage and 1 on the North side of the home). Any other configuration may result in a fine of $250 imposed by the City of Lincoln City. Click here for a parking diagram.
Sending Your Deposit
Be sure to include a signed copy of rental agreement or fax directly to 808-356-0587.
We do not take credit cards. Please make your checks or certified checks payable to Splendor by the Sea and mail to:
Splendor by the Sea
2450 SW Leonard St. #8
Corvallis, OR 97333
Due to many inquiries, please notify me when you are sending a check so I do not double book your dates. Also note that I will take the first deposit I receive. I will notify you upon receipt of your deposit. Your code for the lock box (lock box contains a key to the front door) will be provided to you upon receipt of the balance.
Cleaning Fee Details
$250 NON-REFUNDABLE / $500 REFUNDABLE Damage Deposit:
We ask that you leave the home reasonably neat and clean. Spills need to be cleaned up. We do not require you to make up the beds, mop the floors, or clean/disinfect the bathrooms and sinks. You will be charged extra for any excessive cleaning or damage that is done to the house or grounds. We ask that you do not re-arrange the furniture or beds.
Upon your departure:
- Please leave OUR HOME in the same orderly fashion as when you arrived.
- Please remove all food and drink from the refrigerator, freezer, cupboards and drawers.
- Please load dishwasher with dirty dishes and start cycle before departure.
- Please pull back comforters on all beds that were slept in. It is not necessary to “strip the bed”.
- Please leave all sheets, blankets, pillow shams and pillows in their designated bedrooms.
- Please leave all soiled towels on the bathroom floors.
- Please take all personal items with you.
- Please set thermostat to 55 degrees.
- Please raise blinds to the right of the front door, indicating to our housekeeping staff of your departure.
- PLEASE LOCK All DOORS AND WINDOWS.
- PLEASE RETURN KEY TO LOCK BOX.
Splendor by the Sea is professionally cleaned after each guest’s stay. If you are not able to perform these tasks, additional charges may be deducted from your deposit. Please note that your deposit is fully refundable within 14 days of your departure providing there are no additional cleaning charges, damage or theft.
Refunds and Cancellations
If final payment is not received 30 days prior to your arrival, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and open the dates for others to reserve.
Cancellation/handling fee is $100.00. If we can fill the time you have reserved, your deposit will be fully refunded except for the $100 cancellation fee. If all or part of the time is not re-booked, the 50% deposit will pay for that unused time; any difference would then be refunded.
Minimum Nights Required
- High Season (3 night minimum, unless desired dates are immediately before or after a reservation already listed on our calendar)
- Low Season (2 night minimum)
- Holidays (3-4 night minimum)